Monday, December 20, 2010

A NOTICE

Well, I recently finished compiling my top 100 movies list. I feel fairly confident I organized it pretty well, so I'm gonna make a video counting down through each 100. I plan to put the video up on Youtube and here on Reel Similar on New Year's Day if I summon enough energy to git-r-done by then (fingers crossed). I think what I'll do is make a video for my top 100 every year, and we'll see how the list changes over time.

Anyways, that's what I've got coming, as well as a tribute to a single movie later on.
Happy Holidays to you and yours.

-Taylor

2 comments:

  1. That's funny, I was starting to make mine myself and plan on having it up in the next few months. Look forward to seeing yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually making a top 100 video too. Unfortunately, mine aren't in order. I just made a list of my favorite and picked the top 100. Someday in the future I'll have a Top 100 like you and Paul, but until that day I will settle with what I have so far haha.
    -ethan

    ReplyDelete